cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time-base (interactive maintaince) target days/target stock level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using target stock planning in SNP.

Our SNP planning area is a copy of standard SNP planning area 9ASNP02, with auxillary key figure SVTTY(Target days supply) and Custom key figure for target stock level(Key figure function is target stock level).

Now there is a requirement for using time-based target days supply, which can be interactively entered in the planning book for each period.

I have changed the Target stock level method to "2- target days' supply specified in interactive SNP (time-based maintenance)" in product master.

But whenever i enter the any values in Target days supply in interactive planning, it is not saved there.

Same problem occurs with Target stock level method "1- target stock level specified in interactive SNP (time-based maintenance)".

Please let me know, what are the set up for using time-base (interactive maintaince) target days/target stock level method in SNP.

Do i need to create a time-series key figure to store the target days supply values?

Thanks.

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes you need to add time series keyfigures for that...

Assign it to MALO only, and ensure PA horizon is long enough.

Regards

Julien

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Was this issue resolved. I am having the same issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Values cannot be saved in Auxilliary KFs. As you said you do need to create a tinme series KF. Make this KF editable and then write a defauklt macro to copy values from this KF to SVTTY. This way everything will be in sync.

Regards,

Abhi