cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order creation with Ship to not assigned to Sold to

Former Member

Hi There,

I have an issue that I am able to create an order with a Ship to which is not assigned to Sold to. i.e, The sold to accepts any ship to and not giving any error. I am giving both Sold to and Ship to together while order creation. Is it because of this? Should I enter sold to and then press enter for the list of Ship to's assigned to that? I dont find any issues in the Partner determination.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Renjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

While creating a sales order enter the Sold to party and just press enter the system will display all the allowed ship to for that particular sold to party.. You can see all the ship to parties assigned to sold to party in customer master in partner tab.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware that we can choose the allowed ship to's from the list.

Here the issue is, while creating the order, if I enter a ship to which is not assigned to Sold to , the system accepts that, which is incorrect.

I just wanted to know why the system accepts this.

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

I agree with you that SAP allows you to enter any ship to(belonging to sales org of sold-to party) for a given sold to party.

To meet your requirement, You may like to use the Userexit MV45AFZZ (Form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE) to check the Ship-to while saving. Thus a comparison could be made with assigned Ship-Tos for the given Sold-to party. In case there is a mismatch throw a error message before allowing committing of save.

Your developer would be able to help you to achieve this

Please let me know if this helps

Warm regards

Harpreet