cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Printing in Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to modify the layout of Check Printing program RFFOUS_C from SAP Script to Adobe Form. I am using ECC6.0. I went through the code, and figured out that include RFFORI01does the check printing part using Open_Form Function module.

Also going through other threads, I figured out that there is no exit in the program RFFOUS_C and the only way to modify it is create a copy of that program and add changes to ZRFFORI01. In the adobe form, apart from normal check printing, i need to add few fields from HR module too.

Any help/ sample code, on how to incorporate this, would be really helpful as I am new to ABAP.

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to deal with SAP-standard Adobe forms

/people/otto.gold/blog/2010/05/06/how-to-deal-with-sap-standard-adobe-forms

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not worked with adobe forms though i can try to help you.

Use debugger to make out what data you are getting from this program.

Make a copy of this program to Z.

Check additional data required and return it by putting extra routine.

Once you have full data,how is adobe form called like OPEN_FORM,START_FORM in sapscript or

CALL SSF_ .. in smartform.?

eileen_nieves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

It's been a while since your original post and I was wondering if you were able to use Adobe forms given your HR requirement. I have a similar request as well.

Thank you,

Eileen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anusha,

Did you get a solution for your problem on having to print an Adobe form instead of a SAPScipt for the payment program RFFOUS_C?

I have a similar requirement and will appreciate if you could reply sharing your experience and how you went about with your solution.

Thanks in advance.

Shivani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivani,

Didnt find any solution yet :(.

Thanks,

Anusha