cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error : No entry found in transportation indicator table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are facing a CIF porblem while transferring a routing to APO.

The error is "No entry found in transportation indicator table for object and Activity P found neither in database nor in tables".

After further analysis we found that the issue with particular work centre. If we remove work centre from routing CIF was successful.

We checked all the work centre parameters and seems to be every thing is OK.

Can some one please suggest what is causing this error and how to get rid of it.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Is this problem resolved. Very curious to know what was exact problem.

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

We had faced the exact same problem and we could not solve it but as mentioned by you if we remove it from scheduling tab, it works fine. That is what we have been doing for couple of months now. If you find any other solution, please let me also know.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing Hope you are using only set up and process activities. As you need to define activities to be used in APO. Though I feel that problem is not this. As error indicating it is some thing related to formula.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you mentioned value of this user parameter in routing. I have never tried with such formula but what I feel is if this parmeter is not mentioned at all value of operation time may be coming out as zero this may be the problem.

Can U check and revert if this helps.

Apart from this I am not able to think.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following points-:

1. Header material , components, work center all are in active integration model.

2. If multiple integration model exist please delete inactive integration models.

3. Use seperate integration model different type of objects.

For Work center check following things-:

1. Work center formula is correct in capacity and schduling veiw of work center.

2. Proper capacities maintained in work center.

3. Relevant to finite schduling indicator is checked.

Routing- Control key is schduling relevant, standarad times are mentioned correctly.

I will like to know whether you are using ECM(engineering change management) or component with diffrent validities in BOM as we were facing same error for ECM active BOM. APO PPM does not support this for this you need to shift to PDS or Use Workaround (of parameter CFC7) as mentioned in one of SAP note.

Please let me know if this resolves problem ?

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil/Sidharth,

Thanks for your further replies.

I have ensured that every thing is OK as you mentioned in your replies. Its not ECM BOM its normal routing.

After my further investigation i found that the problem is in work centre formula key which is maintained in scheduling tab in work center.

For example the formula key is : ZAG002.

The formula maintained is GAG_02 * SAP_08 / SAP_09 where GAG_02 is user defined parameter.

If i remove formula key from scheduling tab and run CIF there is no error in transferring PPM (however the operation to which this work center is assigned is not shown in PPM)

If i change the formula to simply SAP_08 / SAP_09 and run CIF its happening same as above.

further i am not sure what exactly the problem here and check other parameters from here.

Please suggest.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Check whether your resource is maintained with all relevant data like

setup hours, machine hours, all formulae, scheduling relevant

parameters, capacity (all fields in APO resource tab).

Check production version maintained in work scheduling view,

alt bom, routing etc.,

Even if you make any small change in work center or bom or

routing, recif material, workcenter, PPM or PDS and then recheck

Check all operations, activities, set uptimes, operation times, work

centres are assigned in routing. (especially activity P)

There should be problem only with the data.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

a) Maintain material master, bom, routing, work center as required.

b) Recif or update all integration models as follows:-

1) Material (old + new items)

2) all Work centers (old + new items)

3) PPM or PDS [Bom & routing]

and then check it.

Your problem will be resolved

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have ensured that all the things you mentioned are OK and correct. Still the same issue exists.

The problem is in work centre area. I am not sure exactly what is causing this error.

Any further clues please.

-Regards.