cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Internet services do not exist in SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We are installing SRM 7.0, we have activated in SICF the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap-->its.

We have also activated the trees mentioned in note 1131945.

Then we published with report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES in SE38 (also tried with TCode SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT).

The problem is that only 35 internet services starting with BBP* are created in transaction SE80.

For example, BBPSC01 and BBPSC02 are not created as Internet Service in SE80. This is causing a dump when accessing to these transactions (ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE).

What can we do to have all services of SICF under tree Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap-->its created as internet services in SE80 ?

Many thanks,

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to access the SRM services through Web browser?

In SRM 7.0,Enterprise Portal is the Front end for all the SRM users (web based applications) and is a mandatory component.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 7.0 is now WebDynpro UI via NetWeaver Portal. No mote ITS based UI.

Please check the configuration documents in the SAP Solution Manager.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem which you have encountered earlier. Kindly provide me the solution to resolve the issue.

Cheers

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We solved the problem entering through Enterprise Portal. The end user interface is now with SRM 7 the NW Enterprise Portal.

Regards,

Ezequiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a similar situation.

We had enhanced the Shopping cart related internet service BBPSc01 to add in new fields etc.

We have just upgraded to SRM 7.0 and I see that the internet service BBPSC01 is not available any longer.

What configuration is required to set up the Enterprise portal??

The enhancements that were made in BBPSC01 in SRM 5.0, will that show up while going through the Enterprise portal??

Please let me know.

Thanks

MAnju