cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error when trying to add authorzation in ERM (AC 5.3_SP,)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a role in ERM and successfully saved it, when trying to add authorization by selecting the functional area->selected the functional are(procurement dept.) -> next i clicked on the authorization data-> aded one row ->when searching for the function id from the description field, it's searching for some time and after that, getting the follwing error .

"Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (503) Service Unavailable. The requested URL was:"http://xiserver.ep.in:50000/VirsaCCFunction5_0Service/Config1?wsdl&style=document"

Please do help.

Best Reagrds,

Gurugobinda

Edited by: gurugobinda harichandan parida on Sep 10, 2009 6:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Can you check that the RFC user which you have provided for this web service has access to the webservice navigator? Also, look at OSS note # 1279722.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also, check the URI under the ERM Configuration -> Misc -> Web Service Info. for CC Functions, also make sure the user ID provided has the required access to call the web service.

Cheers !

Zaheer

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh and Zaher,

Thanks a lot for all your help and support.

After applying the note 1279722 my error got resolved, but after that when I am going to the next step to maintain PFCG it is giving me the error as: "Unhandled error; Function template PRGN_CHECK_ROLE_EXISTScould not be retrieved from CPD".

Please do suggest.

Regards,

Gurugobinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurugobinda,

You have marked this thread as "Answered" so it was likely to miss everyone's attention...

Anyways, check if there were any dumps (ST22) in the back end system

AND

Check the Configuration -> Log History -> System Logs

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

This error has nothing to do with earlier error. Follow what Zaheer mentioned and also check program "PRGN_CHECK_ROLE_EXISTS" is installed in CPD.

Regards,

Alpesh