SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To enhance the Std Device master data

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

i would need your help ..

i need to enhance the std Device Master Data by transaction IQ03.

here i want to add new Tab for my special devlopment.

For this i have found out One BAdi EQUI_SCR_03 thorugh which i can add a new tab for my purpose.

since the documentation of the BAdi is insufficent i am not getting how can perfom the implementation fo the BAdi.

Can anyone provide me the Documents/Procedures to implement the BAdi and can tell me how can i call the User specific

screen in the My own Tab ..

Thanks

Regards,

Bigy

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/9d/12233a0edd7978e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm. It clearly explains how to implement screen enhancements through BAdis.

If you still have questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating a device using Plant Maintenance (PM), you can enter data directly onto the Other tab page. You do this by using transaction IQ01 to define enhancement ITOB0001. This is not possible via transaction IQ04. In change mode, however, you can use both transactions to access customer-specific fields.

Table EQUI contains device data. The customer include CI_EQUL is used to include customer-specific fields in the database table. You cannot preassign fields for devices. You can use the field selection to display fields for device and connection (both based

on equipment) differently.

Regards,

Siva