cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during sync integrated configuration - incoming payload missed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we are suing PI 7.11 and trying to use the new feature integrated configuration wherever possible.

Now I test a sync szeanrio where sender is SOAP and receiver is RFC.

The messages fails in SOAP Sender channel with the error that there is no suitable receiver found for this message.

During integrated configuration content based routing is used.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Receiver Determination failed for message e54dba61-9ded-11de-801a-020000000038(OUTBOUND)

But the message fails without persisting the payload, so I could check what value is missing in the receiver rules.

Furthermore the message is only displayed in the sender chanel and is not shown in rwb

While using the normal way of messsage processing where the integration server is involved, such errors are persisted and the payload is also available.

Is that the normal behaviour of integrated configurations.

Could the behaviour be parametrized?

Any help appreciated

Kind regards

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the message in sxmb_moni without message payload? If yes then please check with the web service consumer application ... the client has issue while calling the web sevice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Integrated configuration is used, so there will be no entries in SXMB_MONI at all, because the Integration Engine is bypassed in such cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow [this blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417400%29ID0172883650DB01630420592269220781End?blog=/pub/wlg/8588]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for helping.

Because of integrated configuration the integration server is passed and there is no entry in sxmb_moni.

I already tried this blog, but it doesn´t work for me.

I changed the parameter according to the blog.

But the message content of sync messages are stilled deleted.

Does the parameter changed requires restart of adapter engine or complete java stack?

There two templates one called 'Usage_Type_all_in_One' and above there is an node named equal to the server node name. The parameter of which template have to be changed.

I tried both with out success.

Hopefully you could help me using this feature

Kind regards

Jochen

Former Member