cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a WH(WM warehouse with BIN) and mapped all the required strategy. While confirmation of TO(pick TO) using tcode LT12 system is displaying a normal TO confirmation screen whereas our requirement is to confirm the TO with HU. Since there is no provision to enter or assign HU in LT12 screen i'm unable to confirm the TO.

Pls suggest is there any check missing for config

Regards

Edited by: Johnsonk25 on Sep 10, 2009 5:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can assigned HU in TO confirmation screen . Use LT12. Do not go inside the screen od TO confirmation.Click on pack. You will be able to assign HU.

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In-line with the earlier issue. Same has been resolved now.

Regrds

Johnson Kennedy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In case of HU and SU manged warehouse, HU = SU and system will create separate TO for each HU in inbound process. This occurs at the time of creation of TO and not confirmation of TO. Check whether the TO has SU or not. If yes then there should not be any issue for confirmation. Please state the exact error message you are getting at the time of TO confirmation.

Thanks

Milind

former_member215870
Participant
0 Kudos

Propably becouse you have a HU managed Storage Type you should proceed with an other transaction. Check the LT13, LT1F and LT1G.

With Regards

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally HU number and SU number will be the same. So, you first check whether storage unit management is checked in the storage type. Now, storage unit number is created in TO. you can give your own SU number also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried by setting the SU mgmt active in my shipping storage type but finding error "Stor.unit mgmt only with storage unit type check (exception: block stor.)". In line with the earlier issue want inform you that we implementing a new warehouse wherein picking should be done against HU.

pls suggest

Regards