cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Certification related queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

Im SAP CRM Functional Consultant . Its been more more than 3 years I have been working on SAP & SAP CRM , I worked on SAP CRM 4.0 , 5.0 Versions . Have a good exposure to CRM 2007 and participated some of the SAP online Webex sessions on SAP CRM 7.0 . I would like to clarify below points related to certifications.

1. What is the Eligibility Criteria for applying SAP CRM Certification

2. Can I Apply for SAP CRM 7.0 Versions u2013 Is there any compulsion that either myself or my company should have Implementations , Support or Upgradation experiences on that versions.

3. I could observe the choice of Location for India is not available for Latest versions (SAP CRM 7.0 ) u2013 How to go ahead.

4. What is the diference between the Certification in SAP Teched & Individually booking slot on their convinience in rest of the year.

5. How SAP Teched will be benefitted to SAP CRM Functional Consultantsts perspective .

6. What would be pattern of exam u2013 How many questions ? What is the Time & Any negative marking ..????

I have checked out from my possibilities u2013 there is no clear cut idea for all the above questions. I hope by this Question u2013 its would be benefitted to one and all , who have chaos and confusion about the Ceritification related queries.

Looking forward for the responses.

Kindly guide me with your valueable inputs.

Thanks in Advance.

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita

I came across your thread today hoping that I would get the same answers to the questions you asked (as below).

2. Can I Apply for SAP CRM 7.0 Versions u2013 Is there any compulsion that either myself or my company should have Implementations , Support or Upgradation experiences on that versions.

3. I could observe the choice of Location for India is not available for Latest versions (SAP CRM 7.0 ) u2013 How to go ahead.

4. What is the diference between the Certification in SAP Teched & Individually booking slot on their convinience in rest of the year.

5. How SAP Teched will be benefitted to SAP CRM Functional Consultantsts perspective .

6. What would be pattern of exam u2013 How many questions ? What is the Time & Any negative marking ..????

Thank you

Valmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valmiki ,

Following are my questions and response from SAP Education - Hoping it will be helpful to you.

To appear for certification without attending any SAP course you need to fulfil the following criterias:

- To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum 1 year of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification and To appear for Professional level certification you need Minimum to 4 - 7 years of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification. (Note that Support and testing experience is not accounted for direct certification in all SAP modules except ABAP)

- The last 1 year should be with your present employer

- Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP

If you fulfil the above criterias please send your updated project profile as per the attached format to m.sowmya at the rate sap.com for direct certification evaluation. On establishing your eligibility we will giude you through the process of registration.

Certification fee for all Associate level certifications is INR 27575 and for all professional level the fee is INR 44120 inclusive of current taxes applicable.

2. Can I Apply for SAP CRM 7.0 Versions u2013 Is there any compulsion that either myself or my company should have Implementations , Support or Upgradation experiences on that versions

You should have a minimum 6 months implementation experience in the version you want to certify.

3. What is the diference between the Certification in SAP Teched & Individually booking slot on their convinience in rest of the year.

There is a 50% discount for certification at teched,

4. How SAP Teched will be benefitted to SAP CRM Functional Consultantsts perspective .

This will be for you to decide

Regards,

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Armita.

Regards

Valmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just one final question.Is it the same criteria for all the countries or is it specific to the India region only??

Can we give the direct examination without any experience in other countries or not?

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.