cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 Communication Channel Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when trying to send a test message to the AS2 receiver communication channel I get the following error in communication channel monitoring:

javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: ResourceException caused by com.seeburger.xi.api.cci.SeeXIDeliveryException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.., ResourceException caused by com.seeburger.xi.api.cci.SeeXIDeliveryException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE..

Have you ever got a similar error? Seems to be a configuration error of the adapter installation itself rather than a problem with configuration objects or the receiver channel.

Do you have any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I will contact our basis team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's no deployment problem. Most likely cause is that you have no sender report channel with its sender agreement defined. A report channel must be in place to handle transmission reports and MDN (receipt) reports. The sender agreement pointing to the report channel must have the receiver of the original message as From-Party/service and the sender of the original message as the receiver of the original message !

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the update.

We already have a sender communication channel and sender agreement configured using the same AS2 IDs.

I have found out the following: We only get the error when we request an MDN (no matter wether it is asynchronous or synchronous). So my assumption is that the error could be caused because the database cannot be reached when attempting to write the correlationID inside. Does this sound reasonable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the problem! The reason really was, that I did not use a virtual receiver in the sender agreement for the MDN which is obviously used to match the AS2 IDs.

Finally I also understand the usage of the virtual receiver and what it is used for. Thank you also for pointing me into the right direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Please provide info if there is a need for any Sender agreement in case we select "Synchronous" mode for MDN and Handle Received MDn as "NoAction".

I am also getting the below error for my scenario (IDOC --> XI --> AS2)

Description: AS2 Adapter failure Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.. com.seeburger.as2.AS2Plugin.execute

Thanks and regards

Ajay Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is a deployment problem. Try to re-deploy the modules.

Regards

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

Though am not familiar with seeburger, but below docs from prateek could be helpful!

Seeburger - Part 1 - The Basics - /people/prateek.srivastava3/blog/2009/08/01/seeburger--part-1--the-basics

it has the links for further parts!

Regards,

Jilan