cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show axis 0-100 in the cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Eventhough I force the presentation of the axis on a scale from 0 to 100, the speedometer (or the column chart) shows the result with an arrow centered in the middle of the chart on a scale adapted to the figure. I present one chart for one result. I need every results to be shown in speedometers with the 0-100 scale.

The results are in %.

Thanks for your help.

Geo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I recently use a speedometer chart and the scale setting does work. However the flags for Automatic Maximum and Automatic Minimum must not be set.

Regards,

Beat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beat,

I thank you for your answer. In my case, the result still stay in the middle of the chart. I insert a view of the main query by chart showing just one item. In other words, I want to present 2 items coming from the main query which presents an overall result in 2 different charts with a progress scale between 0 and 100%.

But is doesn't work as I would like. Do you have a hint?

Thanks in advance.

Geo

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geoffrey,

Is there any axis setting for the Speedometer chart by which you can set the limits , like setting the same for Bar Charts so that they do not automatically scale.

Also what version of BW are you on ?

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I maintain the settings to limit the scale from 0 et 100 but it had no effect even if I prevent an automatic scale.

The BW version is a 7.0 operated with a 3.x WAD.

Any more idea?

Thanks in advance

Geo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've got the same problem.

I want to scale from 75 to 125, but the minimum value and the maximum value seem to be set automatic instead using my values.

Regrads,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a work around my goat herding friend Phil found you can add a set of data in your query that is set to 100 and one set to 0. Then add them as series in your graph, set the color to none and the border to none. This will force the graph to be 0 - 100 (or whatever you want) and gets around this bug.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i opened a sap note and got feedback from the developers.

The made a bugfix and gave me the patch to import it.

It worked.

The fix is now included in the latest IGS patch(16).

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Is there a specific note that fixes this issue?

I need to get this fixed, but we will not be moving to the next patch level for a while - I may have the option of applying a particular note however.

If you know the note number that fixes this, could you let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

i don't know the note number.

Our basis guys just needed about 10 minutes to integrate the patch 16. Then they restarted the service. That's all.

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me Tobias.

We have now done completed this process as well - I thought it would have been a bigger job initially.

Regards

Richard