cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPCF Table Event - multiple records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've followed the blog "Extending MDM 5.5 Business Package functionality with Web Dynpro using EPCF".

This is working perfectly!

Now I'm trying to do the same with multiple records, so i have to use table eventing for this.

For this I used the blog "Importing Records from MDM BP ResultSet iView to Excel" as a basis.

(http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/504814b6-da5f-2b10-0dbd-e5ee597c74a5&overridelayout=true)

The part where I use the Search s = Search.deserialize(value); is where it goes wrong.

value is always null with the table data event.

I used dataObject instead of value. I also tried to select different "Mapped fields" as parameter in my resultset IView.

No matter what i do, the value within the Webdynpro is always null if I use the Table Event.

The alternative to use the "my bags" is not an option either, because you can drag items to a webdynpro from version 7.1, i'm using 7.0.

Can someone point me into the right direction or give me some samples?

Thnx in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No one have any clue?

Please, any suggestion is welcome.

Even if it doesn't make any sence, it still could push me into the right direction how to solve this problem.

I'm using Netweaver portal 7.0 SP 18 and MDM 7.1.02.96

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Web Dynpro? If so, use this code to extract the content from your parameter:

IWDWebContextAdapter adapter = WDWebContextAdapter.getWebContextAdapter();

String searchString = adapter.getRequestParameter("searchObject");

where "searchObject" is the name of the parameter-name. Mapped Field must be "MDM Search" and Event-type is "URL" and Table Event.

Also, make sure that the value ResultSet iView-property "Parameters to Pass from Page Request (for URL Isolation)" is set to *.

Let me know if this helps you out.

Kind regards,

Gerwin