cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Center (MC) can't find template files when creating dispatchers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm installing the Identity Management module on a sandbox running Windows XP x64, according to the

"SAP NetWeaver® Identity Management

Identity Center

Installation overview"

(including referenced documents)

I've installed the JDBC drivers, defined them in Tools --> Options --> Classpath extension.

Defined the paths to java.exe and jvm.dll (tried 1.4.22 and 1.6.17)

When I choose to create a new dispatcher, the wizard is completed successfully, but when I click the "Create dispatcher scripts..." I get the following error:

-

-

Creating property file from template C:Program Files (x86)SAPIdMIdentity CenterDispatcher_Template.prop failed: Errcode=(53) File not found

Method: CreateDispatcherPropFile

Error: 35h

Description: File not found

-

-

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

/Petter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Petter,

Have you installed the runtime components? Does the indicated file exist? Have you installed the database yet?

These would be good places to start.

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys, thank you for your time.

The file didn't exist as the error message states.

Problem is solved, SAP normal upgrade behavior is, install first version first then upgrade each service pack. This is not the case for this module.

I downloaded the 7.1 sp3 and installed that version, then the missing files where installed.

IdM MMC working as expected.

/Petter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petter,

Check whether the file "Dispatcher_Template.prop" exists in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\IdM\Identity Center\", if it doesn't exist, it might be an installation issue.

Cheers !!

Zaheer