cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Elster / Eric Modul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am new at Softwareengineering with ABAP for SAP R3 Systems and i am doing a research for the german Elster Software(for Tax). I am looking for an alternative to create tax data for the yearly business volume tax and send with the Elster Software.

For developers there 2 interafaces which are different in the system requirements and the use case :

Coala (Java) and Eric (c).

With Business One it is possible to create the data of the monthly business volume but not for a year.

It is possible with Eric and understand the rough way how to do it.

But i dont know how to connect or load the eric libraries to a Sap Sytem and how to call the external methods from Eric.

Do i need the Business Connector to load the libraries?

Does anyone has got an idea?

I hope its the right Subforum !?

Greets

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your answer ist my originally question

Sincerely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got your concern.....The customized process for yearly taxation need to be designed with FI-CO consultants.

It is not fixed and would vary from organization to organization, so Functional people may be the right person for this.

Once the process is defined then you may use various SAP products to achieve that flow.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sap as normal only supports the tax in advance (as seen on the webpage you posted).

Isn´t there a way to call an interface with a selfmade solution in sap ?

Sincerely

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customized interface is definately possible. with ELSTER you need to specify the customized process and then have to figure out the possible interlinking within system.

It will help you to design the customized interfaces / preffered types of communications across the systems.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your help, but the notes decribes the installation of the advance turnover tax return.

But i need yearly turnover tax (not in advance).

Sincerely

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Elster Integration Add-on SAP Business One only supprots advanced return.

Please refer SAP help for this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sbo2005ao/helpdata/en/be/d5ff4031c7f123e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can use the ELSTER Software component in XI/PI to achieve this. There are some good SAP notes available which can give you biref details.

Note 801696 - Advnce ret for tax on sls/purchs w/ elec tax return & XI 3.0

Note 789875 - Electronic tax return procedure 2

Note 1069329 - ELSTER ERP2005 XI 3.0 elec advance ret for tax on sales/purc

Thanks

Swarup