cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We have implemented this badi BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

We have a few issues here ill tyr and explain them.

senario one:

When the SC or PO has been saved and the badi is run the first time we get a nice overview of who is to approve the sc/po.

When aprover1 approves then the item goes to aprover2. if we look at the approval overview on the document then we can only see that the sc/po is in approval at approver2. approver 1 has dissaperd.

In SAP's eksample of this badi they add the same approvers at the same levels, and when we implement there exsample it works.

But as our determination is dynamic the first approver could of been changed, so we are unable to recreate the situation cos of SC does not have change versions.

So this leads to the other problem we are facing using the Approval histoy tabel to add the approval table to get the nice overview. By doing this the approvers get the approval objects twice, which is an enoyence. And also when the user approvs the second time the information about the forwad is lost, and then we cannot stop the approval item from going back to the user who farwarded the item in the first place.

I also tried to subtract 1 from the index in approval history tabel before adding it to the approval tabel but this also causes the first user to dissaper.

Which brings me to the last problem if all approvers approve the order (in SAP's exsample) the nice approval overview is kept and the user can see who approved the SC/PO.

In our situation the user could of changed/or our approver table could have changed so that no approvers are to be found so we set the NO_FURTHER_APPROVAL_NEEDED. But doing this deletes the whole history.

Hope someone knows what we can do to fix this as it is a big issue for us.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lisa,

I think problem is due to the generation of Approval_obj_guid for each approver. Approval guid for each level should be unique then only Approval Preview appears good. Check out attached thread. In this I have explained what should be the criteria behind generation of guid.

[BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI|]

Thanks,

Shital nImje

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

flag NO_FURTHER_APPROVAL_NEEDED is to be set up only when the last aprpoval is done (or) the BADI does not determine any further approvers.

please let me know the following things

1) when the first approver has approved the SC/PO , is the workitem correctly going to the second approver? please check the work overview of both the first approver (and) second approver.

2) you can check this in the workflow log using the transaction 'SWI6'.

3) let me know the SRM release you are using? and the support pack.

4) if you are using SRM 5.0 , can you please check the approval preview in both the (table mode) and the (graphic mode).