cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10000 Line Items to be uploaded in Single Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to upload more than 10000 Line items in the Single Sales Order. What could be the best way of uploading it. is LSMW helpful?

Response awaited. thanks

Moni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your system sizing. Though you may have all the functional requirements for 10000line items fulfilled, it still may not be possible due to performance constraints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u advise the steps involved in LSMW?

I believe it is not necessary to go for VA01.

we can go for VA02 itself, as the Header data is going to be one and same. If we create a Sales Order with Header data alone and then using VA02 with that particular Sales Order number in LSMW...

but will the total line items can be taken by Sales Order item level.

this is what the clarification needed.

To be very clear:

Let us say, 10 Sales Orders each with 1000 Line Items. What could be the possibility??

is there any solution for uploading like this? As i informed before, in LSMW for VA02 transcation, takes only the first 7 Line items in Sales Order from the Flat File with more the 1000 line items. That is, it takes only upto the line items which we can see in the VA02 screen and i feel the scroll down functionality is not working to upload above 7 line items. Something has to be done on this.

Any pointer on this.

rgds,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While LSMW is the best option, that sale order should have billing split due to restriction in FI line items which I am sure, you must be aware of.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

LSMW is better option.

thanks,

santosh