cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC Syncronous interface with out BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a scenario syncrhonous: file to rfc and get back response rfc to other file. I have 3 communication channel: 1 sender file, 1 receiver file, 1 receiver RFC, sender aggrement, receiver aggrement, interface determination and receiver determination.

I also placed module parameters in the sender file CC as:

Processing sequence:

Module name Module type Module key

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean Local Enterprise Bean 1

CallSapAdapter Local Enterprise Bean 2

AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean Local Enterprise Bean 3

Module configuration:

Modulekey parameter name parametervalue

1 passThrough true

3 receiverChannel <File receiver CC>

3 receiverService <Receiver service name>

File is processed and got response from RFC but I dont see any file in the required folder. I successful message in SXMB_MONI.

both FCCs in RWB is in green status.

Where would be the issue, any inputs.

Thanks

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You didn't get the file on the location becuase file was processed via Sender Communciation channel.

Here you might have set very low polling interval because it will give the response in less time. Check the Communciation channel if you have set it to delete the file or to archive it at another location.

Also verify the logs of file communication channels in RWB,

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Sep 10, 2009 10:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For File Sender CC the

polling interval is 60 seconds

processing mode is delete

File Type is Binary

For receiver File CC is

File Construction Mode Add Time stamp

File Type Binary

I checked the LOG in RWB CC and I see every thing is in green.. I dont see any LOGS on receiver File CC and I dont see any file in the directory.

YES I refered to the blog which you mentioned.

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

processing mode is delete 

SIR...you have processing mode as delete, so your file will get deleted. Use Archive mode and give another location where this file will get transfered.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all pipeline steps are showing success in SXMB_MONI, and still you are not able see the logs of Receiver FILE CC, monitor the CC in RWB->Adapter monitoring for error log!

Regards,

Jilan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using two file CC one for sender and another for reciver.. I mentioned delete mode for sender not receiver..

Hence dont know where the problem is for not receiving file.

Any Inputs

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Goto RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Select Adapter Engine under Integration server --> CC Monitoring --> Put you CC name here & check the status. ( Most likely you shd see this in error status with error message.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

NIlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I already monitored CC and its in green status, I looked in SXMB_MONI as well its in successful status.

Its a syncronous call and I mentioend 2 FCCs one sender and one receiver.. I added Receiver CC Name and Service name in Sender FCC module configuration tab.

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check messages in nwa administration...

http://server : port/nwa/ --> Select Monitoring --> Logs and Traces --> select default trace( in right drop down). This will show you all events logs and traces by events. You will get a better pciture.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on File-RFC-File syncronous call in which I can see the message as successfull but no file in the file server.

I have created:

DT_Request

DT_Response

MT_Request

MT_Response

SI_File_OS

I have a RFC with message and response

Z_RFC_Retriev

I created MM and OM as MM_TEST and OM_TEST

In ID

Created CC_FileSender, CC_File_Receiver and CC_RFC_Receiver, Receiver Determination, sender Aggrement, Interface determination and receiver aggrement.

I inserted Module parameters and beans in Sender File Communication channel.

Am I missing some thing? why I cant see the file in the file server, server path and credentials are correct as I can see files for other interfaces.

In RWB communication channel I see its in green with out any logs for receiver FCC.

Thanks

Rajeev.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

The problem looks strange.. I will suggest you to do following:

For response entry in MONI,

1. Check the trace step in call adapter.

2. See whether the correct communication channel was chosen or not...

3. Also confirm whether the QoS for sender File adapter is BE

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

For response back from RFC to File in SXMB_MONI i see the successful message and the pipe line steps are as follows:

Inbound Message (Central)

XML Validation inbound channel respose

Request Message Mapping

XML Validation outbound channel response

Thats it.. I can see request and respose message successful but I dont see the file on the file server.

I created

Service Interface wtih request and respose message types

RFC is imported it contains request and respose

Created two Message mapping

created one Operation mapping with request and response

Created File sender Communicaton channel, receiver communication channel, RFC receiver Communication channel

Sender Communciation channel(Best effort) is updated with receiver communciaiton channel paramters

Receiver determination

sender aggrement

receiver aggrement

inerface determination

AM I missing some thing?

I can see the payload as required in response message of RFC but unable to see the file on the file server.

Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The steps looks correct, but i will suggest you to again go closely theough this wiki page and rechekc you intyerface

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29

Inbound Message (Central)
XML Validation inbound channel respose
Request Message Mapping
XML Validation outbound channel respons

BTW where is the call adapter step in this trace!!!

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created scenario by using the mentioned blog.

I dont see the call adaptor step in the successful message.. Where it is missing..no idea..

Alll objects are created as mentioned in the blog and I see in ID..

Any idea why call adaptor is missing in message steps?

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Is the "call adapter" missing for this interface alone? IF yes then it could be configuration issue, ekse you need to check with your people for the same.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is missing for this interface alone.. where would be the missing in configuraton? any Idea?

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then it should be in the way it is mentioned in the Sender communication channel. Try use other parameters like namespace etc. with responseoneway bean.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/20cc5dc2180733e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mentioned that Message processing is successful in SXMB_MONI and File Channels are in green.

However do you see any entry for the receiver File Channel...saying that a message was sent successfully by this channel at this time....a messageid link in CC monitoring.

Also ensure that the Directory where you are trying to write theResponse file is having adequate space...confirm it is not full.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos