cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Assignment of Message in Help Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had configured Help Desk in Solution Manager.

Now when any new message came I have to assign it to respective person. But Insted of manually assignment I want ot automize it. e.g : If any MM module related new problem come then automatically it will assign to person who is responsible for MM Module.

Is it possible to configure this kind of scenario in Help Desk?

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following

-

Copy Rule 13200137

Create a Responsibility (same as that for the Team)

Assign a "User" (This is the User to whom you want to assign the Message by default)

Copy Action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER

In the Proceesing Type-Method Call--Change the Processing Parameters

For the Rule, Change the initial value to the newly created rule

In the Partner Function, change the initial value to SLFN0004

-

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit

I guess, you can create a responsibility in the above rule based on your requirement. Say for eg.

For MM Module a responsibility can be created based up on the SAP Component and the particular user (MM contact person) may be assigned to this responsibility, so that whenever a new message is created for MM module, this particuar person is determinted as the responsible person and appropriate mail can be triggered.

In a similar fashion, other responsibilities may be created for other modules.

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not available in the standard functionality for a purpose.

A Support Team could have many Team Members (For example: 10 members). The member who works on the message will key in his Business Partner (BP) number in the Message Processor field. This is an information on who is working on that message.

If you want the system to assign a Message Processor, how do you think the system will identify whom to assign (out of the 10 members in our assignment)?

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

If I want to assign the message to only one person for each module. Though there are 10 member in a team then also I want to assign the message to only one person is it possible?

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit

You can modify the rule 13200137 in PFAC Txn for automatic support team determination.

Create new responsibilities in this rule based on your requirement.