cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help on config 1:n multi-map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guru

I refered https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/3115. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

In PI7.1 ESB, Now I created 1:n message mapping and Operation Mapping.

I think next step is to create a Integration process and go to Integration builder to build a scenario for it?

right?

Are there any detailed info about those steps? thank you ! The blogs about multi mapping have not talked about much about those steps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I think next step is to create a Integration process and go to Integration builder to build a scenario for it? right?

Next step will be to got to Integration ID and create

1. Sender agreement

2. Receiver Determination (Extended)

3. Interface Determination

4. Receiver Agreement

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. However when I created Receiver Determination in IB, set the option to Extended. There show a table to enter Operation Mapping.

But there is no avaiable item list , I did define the OM in ESB, the source operation is as the same as the operation list here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try entering the operation mapping manually instead of F4 help.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just add the Inbound interface in your receiver Business System. Open the business system and in the inbound interface section add the interface.

Then you will be able to see the list in Interface determination.

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when I create Interface Determination, there is no a 'Enhanced' option, I can select OM for it.

And when I create Receiver Determination, there is an "Extended" option, after choose it, I need to enter OM, but it only can be slected, can't be input manully.

And For I have 2 target output, should I create 2 Receiver Agreements, which use different interface, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, there already are 2 Inbound Interfaces(my 2 target) under Business Component section.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>And when I create Receiver Determination, there is an "Extended" option, after choose it, I need to enter OM, but it only can be slected, can't be input manully.

Is your OM activated in IR? If yes then only the entry will be visible

>>And For I have 2 target output, should I create 2 Receiver Agreements, which use different interface, right?

you have two receiver MT and two receiver SI? then create two Receiver Agreements too

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

And when I create Receiver Determination, there is an "Extended" option, after choose it, I need to enter OM, but it only can be slected, can't be input manully.

Is your OM activated in IR? If yes then only the entry will be visible

Yes, I actived the OM in ESB, or else I can not select it when I created "Interface Determination".

Former Member
0 Kudos

what?

It output results even I did not specify the Receiver determine to the Extended option!

Howevey it output many files, is it correct?

The source XML are:

<source>

<item> <name>aa</name> <country> AAA</country> </item>

<item> <name>aa</name> <country> BBB</country> </item>

</source>

I expect output 2 files:

<output1>

<name>aa</name>

<name>bb</name>

</output1>

and

<output2>

<country>AAA</country>

<country>BBB</country>

</output2>

However it output 4 files.

2 for name

and 2 for country.

Is it correct behaviour??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey, You need to select Enhanced option during Interface determination step.

Not extended in Receiver determination.

Regards,

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, my fault.

I updated the message mapping, now it only output 2 files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey, I used PI7.1, I did not find Enhanced option during Interface determination .

may be 7.1 is smart enough to determine it.

anyway, now it work, thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiwudao,.

SInce you are using Multi mapping .You should always go for the ENHANCED Interface Determination and specify the Interface/Operation mapping.,(not the standard one and mentioned in the blog too).Remaining all the ID objects (Receiver determination ,Sender and receiver agreements ) are same as any other scenario.

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the below blog if you want to use BPM for 1.n Mapping.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414800)ID1622404350DB01568954325996125964End...

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You are doing 1:N mapping without BPM. Hence no need to create Integration process. You just need to configure the senerio in normal way. Just while configuring Interface determination u need to select enhanced as specified in the blog.

Shweta.