Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoke Billing Smartform

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hie guys

I would like to invoke smartform for billing in my program as i wish to attach it and send through in an email, functionality of sending billing document by email has not worked for us. However as i try and populate the structures i get error:

Error in address field (name not filled). How can resolve this and what are the necessary fields that i need to populate in order to invoke the smartform?

regards

Isaac Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Address number was blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartforms you have the standard address node and to which you need to pass the relevant information as Address Number , Person Number with other details.

However, if the error is like name not filled then you need to check in debugging whether the address number for which you are trying get the address details ( it is from ADRC table ) does have the name1 , name2 filled or not.

You can also have check in the billing document>header>partners and click on the bill-to-party ( RE ) or the invoice recipient and see the address preview.

If the name1 and name2 fields are not filled properly then you need to contact either the customr master colleagues or the SD functional colleague in this regard.

Regards,

Ram

prince_isaac
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hie

I have checked address number and it does have name1 and name2 maintained in customer master record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Smartform fully for Windows which does print Address. Debug it and check whether Address number is present.

Thanks,

Nit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that, you are not passing empty addresss number, ie, check in debugging, whether the variable which holds address number contains value.

Rgds,

Sripal