cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

general

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

plse guide me which is the latest(up comming) technology in ABAP.how will be the job scope for the latest one.

plse ...

thank you

with regards

serma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

THERE ARE VARIOUS LATEST TECHNOLOGIES COMES UP IN ABAP LIKE

1-WEB SERVICES

2-WEBDYNPRO

3-ENTERPRISE PORTAL

4-BADI

EVERY CONCEPT HAVING DIFFERENT MARKET POSITION BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE WEL VERSED KNOWLEDGE IN THESE THINGS OTHERWISE YOU MAY FACE VARIOUS DIFFICULTIES TO WORK WITH.

SO AS FAR AS JOB IS CONCERNEC YOU CAN LEARN

1-REPORT

2-SAP SCRIPT

3-BDC

4-LSMW

5-DIALOG PROGRAMMING

6-ALE,EDI,IDOCS

AND THESE WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GET A JOB.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b><i>SAP CRM is the hottest area -- followed by SAP SCM and SAP APO. The overall CRM market is on the rebound, SAP's own CRM product is becoming progressively more sophisticated. Any area of supply chain management is on fire right now. Companies are trying to get their supply chain updated online in real-time updates from retailers about customer demand and SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer will be part of that. Wireless connectivity is very strong. Portals is also taking off and there is plenty of work out there</i></b>

rahulkavuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP Objects will be the future as many of the technical managers say

Former Member
0 Kudos

WEBDYNPRO - using ABAP is the latest buzz word.

Jobs are plenty as long as you are talented.

Search more on SDN site, aslo try to post ABAP specific questions in future, would be APT for this forum.

All the Best.

Rgds,

Mano Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mano Sri

i couldn't get clear idea,could you plse give some more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Serma Rao,

If you are new to SAP - ABAP stream and jump start you career.

Pick up Webdynpro - Flavors in ABAP and JAVA.

As others already specified, to move on to ABAP Webdynpro you obviously need OOABAP and Web Services understanding.

This is a suggetion from my end, we have a forum dedicated on SDN only for WEBDYNPRO topics have alook into what people are talking about .

In this forum we love to see issues related to ABAP coding , like in your other post subjeted REPORT.

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi MANO SRI

many thanks for ur advice.i try my best to learn more.