Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new features of access control 5.3 sp9

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anyone please let me know, what would be the new features of yet-to-be-released sp9 of GRC Access Control 5.3.

Best Regards,

Gurugobinda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurugovinda,

Below are the fixes we are hoping to get in SP9. If someone knows anything else please also let us know, we are waiting for the release -

You may be able to find checkboxes for all four types of risks and based upon your selection, the system will prevent you from generatign the role-ERM

You can see critical permission risks in ERM

The same was planed for CUP also but it is no longer coming in SP9

Change History in Rule Architect will show correct User ID - RAR

Negative results in management view if we sleletc all systems in one job will get corrected - RAR

Action level vs permission level rule generation, you may find difference there - RAR

User provisioning in CUP when we put already existing User ID - will show error/warning when we save or submit the request. -CUP

One more correction can be hoped-

Add Object Manually in Authorization will not throw error in Risk Analysis - ERM

Regards,

Sabita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are more features then this.

Provide me your email id and i will tell you the topic list.

Regards,

Ankush

SAP GRC

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for your response. As the site is not allowing me, I am unable to post my id here. It is giving me the error that we are sorry but your message can not be posted since you have used forbidden words/phrases, etc. Please edit your post according to the forum guidelines and re-post. . could you please check my business card and find my id please.

Best Regards,

Guru

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurugobind,

Some of the features of SP09 are....

1) A New Reoprting data mart for RAR and CUP that enables customizing reporting by integrating with a customers's reporting tool of choice.

2) UAR has been enhcnced to offer the flexibility of reviwwing users based on company polices.

3) CUP enhancements provide improved provising and password self service.

4) Auditing improvemnts provide more detail for actions on CUP requests,default roles and role mapping

5) RAR configuration changes are captured in change log reporting.

6) ERM enhancements provide for easy role import & Maintainence,felxibility in updating the role design process.

Regards

Gangadhar

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar and Sabita,

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

Regards,

Gurugobinda