cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block as a result of credit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to deliver a sales order the following error message is displayed.

Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check

Message no. VL060

I tried the following steps--

1) Checked VOV8 - No delivery Block

2) Checked VOV6- No delivery block

3) Checked VA01 Item/header -No delivery Block

4) Checked OVAK- Sales document Type is not assigned

5) Ran the programme RVKRED77

The system is accepting the order once I release it through VKM3

Pl help me in this regard.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Edited by: phanip on Sep 10, 2009 11:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.It is because of payment guarantee procedurethat is activated.After de activating it,I am able to deliver.

Regards,

K.V.S.Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

would you kinldy let me where you have deactivate teh field customer payment guranrtee. i am facing the same issue.

Thank,s

PrachiS

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

at xd02 level in billing document- customer account assinment group is their so u deactive the field

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

at xd02 level in billing document- customer account assinment group is their so u deactive the field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the exact same problwm which phani faced.kinldy suggest how you solved this with detail.

pz help

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Phany,

Hi All,

When I am trying to deliver a sales order the following error message is displayed.

Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check

Message no. VL060

I tried the following steps--

1) Checked VOV8 - No delivery Block

2) Checked VOV6- No delivery block

3) Checked VA01 Item/header -No delivery Block

4) Checked OVAK- Sales document Type is not assigned

5) Ran the programme RVKRED77

The system is accepting the order once I release it through VKM3

also checked OVA8 setting and it also find, even at 40% exposure --order is blocked for delivery.

kinldy suggest what is the reason behind this even the exposure is less than assigned credit limit.

its urgent.

thanks in advance

Thanks in advanc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check xd02 -- in billing screen for cca field leave it blank and see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you dont want any blocks to happen for the perticular customer i suggest go to xd02 in billing make the field cca as blank .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Just check in VA02.. If there is any delivery block... just select blank... save..

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Sales Credit Management process is as below:

The credit limit check is carried out within one credit control area. When changing a document, the check is repeated, if changes regarding quantity or value are made. A credit control area consists of one or more company codes. A sales document belongs to one credit control area depending on the allocation of the sales organization to a company code. The SAP System checks the credit limit which was granted to the customer in this credit control area. The credit control areas and the credit limit of a customer are defined in financial accounting and entered in the customer master record. During the check, the SAP System totals the receivables, the open items and the net value of the sales order for every item of a sales document. The open items take into account obligations bound by contract which are not recorded for accounting purposes but which involve expenses through diverse business transactions. The total is compared with the credit limit. If the limit is exceeded, the system responds in the way defined by you in the configuration menu.

It can be assinged in OVAK transaction code.Net value with sub total 'A', in pricing proc, will be the basis for credit limit.

If we use 'simple' credit limit check,you can only configure one system reaction ('A' warning, 'B' error, 'C' delivery block) when the credit limit is exceeded, we have chosen to use option 'C' (delivery block).

The system provides a transaction to list all of the sales documents that have been blocked for delivery, with information about what has caused the block. The Customer's current credit situation is manually reviewed by credit department, and when the sales order is approved, the delivery block is removed from the sales order. You go directly from the list to an individual sales document by placing the cursor on the relevant document and choosing Edit sales doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your time and inputs,but I am little afraid to say that you got my question wrong.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell us whether you want credit control to be active or not.

As per your first post I am thinking that you donu2019t want credit control area.

So do one thing go to IMG u2013 Enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 financial accounting u2013 assign company code to credit control area.

From here remove the credit control area for your company code and save the setting.

Now go to IMG u2013 enterprise structure u2013 assignment u2013 SD u2013 assign sales area to credit control area.

Remove CCA from your sales organisation and save the setting.

Now check whether it still block the order or not.

If you want to CCA then let us know we will provide setting as per that only.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this scenario neither Credit Management nor Delivery block is active.But I am still getting that error.i want to rectify it but unable to do so.Can some one throw some light in this regard.

Regards,

Phani prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check at Schedule lines level as well as at Overview level, remove the block and save the document. If you doing testing, then try to increase credit limit of the customer with which you are processing the sales order and create another order and try.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Credit Management is activated in this case.

Check the credit exposure for that particular customer in FD32. Probably Credit Exposure is more that the Credit Limit set for this customer. Other possible reaosn might be next review date or net document value.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit Manaagemnet is not active. Sales document type is not assigned at OVAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please check if u have activated any userexits , there might be case which sales orders blocked.

Regards

venkat