cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm doing the demo examples according to the "Demo Example Cofiguration Guide". After receiving an error like this:

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI system error

Error Details: No implementing class registered for the interface (type ifmmessif, name FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out, namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency )

I tried to regenerate the proxy and deleted the proxy by accident! When I now try to recreate the proxy in the "SAI_DEMO_AGENCY"-Package I receive the following error message:

"Object can only be created in SAP package".

What I'm doing wrong?

Regards, Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting teh same error.

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI system error

Error Details: No implementing class registered for the interface (type ifmmessif, name FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out, namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency )

So can someone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc & Nancy,

While trying to create a proxy, U will be prompted to give initials & package name. Give the initials in 3 letter word starting with "z" some thing like "zjs". Let us know if the problem is solved.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Can you please let me know what solved your problem.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to replicate the error you are facing. I tried deleting the proxy generated for that interface and when I created proxy for the same it asked me for the package. I gave SAI_DEMO_AGENCY as package and it created and when activating it asked for a request number and it was done succesfully.

The message that you are getting is a Information message of an error message. If it is information try giving Yes and execute..

-Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not an information message! Here are the details of that message:

Message no. TR015

Diagnosis

Object R3TR CLAS CO_FLIGHT_SEAT_AVAILABILITY_QU is an object from the SAP namespace.

This SAP System is delivered with this namespace.

System response

The object in this SAP System can only be created in an SAP package.

In particular, the object cannot be created in a local package.

Procedure

Only create the object after consulting SAP.

Only create the object in an SAP package.