cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Main Window Table Footer information in only one of three copies

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have a problem regarding Smart Forms.

So, I have used a Copies Window to display 3 copies(Vendor, HO, Site) of the same PO form.

Below this I have a Main Window under which Ive defined a Table. The table has a footer which is looped with a different internal table. The Footer displays certain values, the way it is meant to be.

But now, the problem is that the management does not want certain information (displayed in the footer of the Main WIndow table) to appear in the Vendor Copy and Site Copy. Meaning this information need to be displayed only in the HO copy.

I tried putting the condition SFSY-COPYCOUNT = '002' on the footer but it doesnt work - nothing is displayed in all copies.

I cannot create a new Copies Window because this info has to be necessarily placed in the Footer of the Table.

So the question is, Is there any way I can hide certain Footer data of the Main Window in the HO Copy using any conditions?

pk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why cant you create three different pages for the three(Vendor,HO and Site). Then from the first page copy the main window to the other pages.. in this way by using the command option you can control what needs to be printed in the second and third pages.

Regards

Ansari

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ansari,

Thanks for the reply. Thats a work-around Ive kept aside if I do not get a straight forward solution. Just need to know if theres a simpler solution that I might have overlooked. Tried searching the forums for a simpler solution but didnot find a relevant hit.

So I'll keep waiting for a little while longer and if nothing come of it, I will go for this work around.

Thanks again.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can give the condition with respect to the Vendor Ho etc for the footer data.

some conditions should be abailable. so pls place the condition in the footer data.

Edited by: sankumar on Sep 10, 2009 7:41 AM

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copied the existing form into a new one, created a new entry in NACE and taking a seperate print, since there are major changes required in the logic of the HO Copy. Hence a new form sounded a better idea.

Thank you all for your time.

pk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

No matter the number of copies, the Main window seems to get executed only once. In this case the contents of SFSY-COPYCOUNT0 and SFSY-COPYCOUNT can be queried only inside copies window unless there is a way to make the main window execute once for each copy required

Regards