cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! We are running 46C and I have setup an org unit with positions and usernames assigned to positions. However, my workflow will not send to all users in the org unit... I have set it up as a general task and the agent assignment in the workflow step as org unit. How can I get my workflow item to appear in all the inboxes of the users in that org unit? Thank you very much! Hoping for your replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I forgot to add that the symptom is it only sends the workitem to the first person in the userlist for the position within the org unit. Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

On what basis you have to select the First records ?

If there are 5 Agents assigned to one position then according to your requirement "select the first one and send the workitem to that user?" Correct me if I am wrong.

Get all the agents into multiline container element and then create one background task in workflow and call custom method and get the first records from the multiline container element.

Regards

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman! If the task is a general task and in the workflow step an org unit or position is assigned as the agent then should it not forward the work item to all agents in that position or org unit? I also tried to hardcode possible agents in the task itself and the symptom is the same. Only the first person gets the work item... Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aman! I got it. A default role was conflicting with my agents determination list. Thank you very much for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Award the points and close the thread.

Regards

Aman