cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF03 / VF07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody explain in detail the difference between the Tcodes VF03 and VF07.

Thanks in advance.

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the above suggestions, through VF07, you cannot take print out of that Archived billing document whereas you can through VF03

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu

At the first look both T codes look very similar and they both provide the same functionality of Displaying Archived Billing Documents. The only difference that I could figure out was T code VF03 has an additional feature of displaying the document flow of the preseding documents which was not observed in T code VF07 (it is greyed out under the environment dropdown menu).

I hope this answers your query.

Thank you

Vinayak. M. G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vf03 is used to see the documents which are in trnasaction R/3 system. And VF07 shows the documents which are archived.

In Vf03 you can see Document flow and in VF07 you can not.

thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the response. As per your reply, i could infer is that in VF03 the details of doc in R/3 is obtained and in VF07 the doc in archived location is displayed. Where exactly is this archived location save. Is it within SAP?

And is it possible to get the informations of cancellled invoiced in VF07?

How is this archiving done, Is it automatically done?

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archiving is a process of removing the documents from the SAP R/3 tables and put it in some other place. The place may be some tape, your hard drive or any location specified during archiving. VF07 will fetch these documents based on the Path specified from the Location.

Archiving is not done automatically. Its a long process ( you can have a search in forum and you will get good information).

Cancel billing documents you can see by VF03 also. But remember there is difference between archiving and deleting. Archiving document is moving the document from R/3 to other place and deleting is removing it permanent.

Thanks,

Raja