cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo Print out settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I am new to basis, there is a very odd problem the Logo of the company is displayed properly when seen in print preview but at the time of output it gets inverted, i am unable to understand why. The logo is BMP file.

Thank you

Bhavna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is your pritner configured in SPAD?

We use the POST2 Device type if there's been a problem inverting graphics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Barry for your response at first the device type was "SAPWIN : Rel.4.x/SAPlpd 4.09+" and when I change it to "POST2 : PS lv.2 ISO Latin1 R4.5" the Logo starts coming alright but the page width has increased from left side and the printouts are not coming properly as margins are not drawn, what should I do?

Bhavna

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a setting in SPAD where you can offset the horizontal and vertical margins:

Trx spad: Select output device > Select the Output Attributes Tab and use the horizontal move and vertical shift until the page has re-aligned.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavana,

I have similar problem in my system. Could you please let me know what did you do to fix the issue?

Thanks

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one know the fix for this issue, Graphics look fine in preview but while printing they are inverted. I read a note that tells to update the printer drivers. We are in processing of doing that.....Any information / guidance on this issue is greaty appreciated.

Raj

m_said1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Just to share the experience. Updating the printer driver in some cases will solve the problem, especially if the printer model is not too old. In other cases, the image will still be inverted. At least on our HP Laserjet 2420dn.