cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label printing must used under physical sample drawing environment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1 - I am wondering if I want to use the label printing on a goods receipt process, do I have to use the Sample-Drawing procedure function (i.e. the physical sample drawing)? This Goods Receipt process is goods receiving of raw material.

Q2 - My impression about Sample-Drawing procedure (ie. physical sample drawing) can only be used a PP environment (i.e. via PP task list of master recipe or routing)? Am I correct?

Thanks

Karen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Q1 - I am wondering if I want to use the label printing on a goods receipt process, do I have to use the Sample-Drawing procedure function (i.e. the physical sample drawing)? This Goods Receipt process is goods receiving of raw material.

Yes,If Physical samples are created Automaticallyu through the sample drawing procedure,then lable printing is possible through GR process.

Go to QPR2-->Click on lables.

for this you have to customize the lable printing form.

You assign the form and program in Customizing ( Define print control). The standard order type for physical-sample labels is QM03.

The form QM_SAMPLE_LABEL1 is defined in the standard Customizing settings

Q2 - My impression about Sample-Drawing procedure (ie.

physical sample drawing) can only be used a PP environment (i.e. via PP task list of master recipe or routing)? Am I correct?

Instead of this I will say that it is used in Process industry scenario.like chemical ,cotton,coke,pharma etc.

also it can be used with task list in addition to master recipe or routing

I hope i have made it clear

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

On second thought of your reply to my first question, it seems not question asking...

Basically, my first question is...

In another word, if I am not using the Sample-Drawing procedure function, can I still able to print the label out?

Thanks.

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No

Label printing is associated with the Physical sampling.

if you are creating manual physical sampling then also you can print the labels.

By sample drawing procudre you are automatically creating the physical sampling.

I hope you got what I am saying

Regards

Sujit