Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create authorization group in SE11

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to create a new authorization group for my custom table so that only users in this group will be allowed to maintain my ztable in SM30(table maintenance).

Again, thank you guys and have a nice day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi viray,

To create an authorization grop for the table maintaince goto se11 from there on enter the table name.

Then in the table view menu goto

utilities ->assign authorization group.

insert the authorization group here .

regards

Aashish Garg

7 REPLIES 7

Olaf_B
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u are in Table Maintainace Dialog, then goto menu ENVIRONMENT-AUTHORIZATION-AUTHORIZATION GROUPS

Greets

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi viray,

To create an authorization grop for the table maintaince goto se11 from there on enter the table name.

Then in the table view menu goto

utilities ->assign authorization group.

insert the authorization group here .

regards

Aashish Garg

0 Kudos

Hello friends,

After inserting the authorization group how can I restrict the table maintenance for lets say, 1 user?

Again, thank you guys and take care!

P.S. I cannot see the radiobuttons on the left maybe because of our internet connection being slow or whatsoever but I will assign it later.

0 Kudos

BASIS team will use PFCG tcode to assign ROLES and authorisation bojects to use ids.

just added the Transactions in user roles and GENERATED the profile and did a user compare.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

first open abap workbench transaction(se80)

click on edit object button on application toolbar

select authorization object radio button and then click on create button.

then create table maintanance generator and assign ur authorization object.so that other users can't maitain ur table