cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change test plan STWB_2 - Not able to add new test scripts

stephen_brown3
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have created a test plan, and generated it. I have then added some new test scripts to my Solution. I then go to STWB_2 change test plan, but the new tests are not available to be selected and included in the test plan.

Is this the way it works? It is a little frustrating as I spent a fair bit of time creating my test plan, a few test scripts were missing so I thought I would add them later. By not being able to add them later I need to create a new test plan, and redo it all again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have face dthis too. Its a small authorization issue. Get yourself the Test Manager role and it should help you out.

Regards,

Justin

stephen_brown3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Justin, but I have got SAP_ALL at the moment so should be OK.

I tried assigning SAP_BC_STWB_2_ALL as well just in case but didn't help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm new at SOLMAN and it is still the same issue by selecting new business processes under test plans, after generating the old structure once.

So i'm not able to add new test processes thus new test packages to my existing testplan afterwards.

Have you achieved to fix this problem?

BR

Nimet

Edited by: Nimet Çerçi on Sep 23, 2011 9:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I've fixed the problem. It is because of not flagging sub nodes of related business scenarios.

Not only the new business scenarios, but also the sub nodes of those should be selected to be able to generate the test packages of new business scenarios..

BR

Nimet Çerç

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stepen,

While creating the Test plan, by default Only Released Test Documnets will be selected, because of this all the documents are not shown in the Test plan.

Pls go to change mode of the test plan and deselect the only relased test documents which might solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Bharathi.

stephen_brown3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi, thanks for your reply.

You are right, the test plan does have that setting on. Unfortunately it is greyed out now and I can't change it back.

Testing to see if this was the problem, I created a new test plan (with this flag off), saved it, added a new test script to my Solution, go back to change test plan and the new test script still isn't there to be included.

I have also set the test script and test configuration to "Released Cross-Component" and this also hasn't helped.

It is as though when changing a test plan you only get to work with the test scripts from the solution that were there when you first created the test plan.

Regards,

Stephen