Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataMart extract 0 data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have encountered a strange problem that the datamart

extract 0 data. I use RSRV check the infocube, there is no problem, the data in the infocube and the generated export datasource are OK. If i delete all the data and SID of D tables and F table ,and load data in the infocube, then generate export datasource again, i think the datamart should extract data.But the issure ocurred at the Product system, i can not delete data at random .

Could anybody give me a good suggestion? Thank very much!

Best regards

Alpha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpha,

IF you are doing Full load, make sure for your selection data is available in your source. Check in RSA3. with data source name: 8<cube name>. and test for the same selction.

Is loading failing or you are getting 0 zerords...? IF load failing check for any dumnps(st22).

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Check the Data in RSA3</b>. if you are able to see data, then <b>try to check</b> the <b>Update Rules and Infopackage Selections</b>.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check in RSA3, the selection of datasource is no problem. And i checked in st22, not found any prolems.

It is so strange!

Regards

ALpha

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this exact same problem. I had a datamart (InfoCube) loading to an ODS. I was getting no records when extracting. I thought the problem might have been with my update rule (changed the formulas to a constant 1, took out selections etc). After reading this thread, I tried running RSA3 on my Datamart (Infocube) datasource. RSA3 returned no records (with no selection criteria). I then took a look at the fact table view for the datamart InfoCube. When looking at the # of records using SE16, i found that there were no records in the fact table view. I then ran SAP_FACTVIEWS_RECREATE as suggested in this thread. It regenereated the fact table view for the datamart InfoCube and resolved the problem (I can no extract records). Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

just change the view via tc SE11 and enter the F table at 'Table/join Conditions'. Please make a hardcopy or use STRG + C for the View Flds before, because this field selection isn't existing anymore if you enter a new table.

Regards

Nicola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have resolved this issue.There was one problem that entries in fact table views /BIC/V<Infocube>F are 0.

Running the program SAP_FACTVIEWS_RECREATE can repair

this problem.

Good luck for every one!

Best regards

Alpha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpha. This was a great peice of information which I have been looking for quite some time myself. Just as you said, creating those views starts off the data mart loads. Simple, clean,effective.

former_member282088
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Many thanks,

your solution has helped us in a similar situation after a db change.

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check with DBA if there is a database problem.

if its huge number of records u might be running out of space, in manage screen u can see 0 records transferred and 0 records added even request is successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpha,

we had the same problem just yesterday; the reason was that there was a table view used for this extractor. The view was based on an 'E' table, means the table with the compressed data (I hope this expression is correct). The last compression of data has been carried out in December, so the extractor couldn't deliver any data for the newest booking period. We changed it to a 'F' table and it works fine. I don't know if this is helpful for you!

Regards

Nicola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

We are experiencing the same issue . Could you please let me know the steps to create the tableview based on the F table.

Thanks much.

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alpha,

1. Check by mistake did you give any filters (wrong' )in the infopack..

2. Check if they are getting filtered out while reaching the target cube..

I assume that 'Source' cube data requests are in green and available for reporting..

Check monotor detals tab also for clues..

regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did u checked in sm21 and st22 for any dumps..

You should check the loading monitor to see where exactly it got stuck (extraction or transer or update rules....),

i think it may be a problem with source system. You can check by replicating DataSources of the source system. It may have been an exceptional situation and the process has just timed out because it got stuck. Have you ever tried repeating the load?

Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya

I have checked in SM21 and ST22 and not find any problem.

I have regenerate export datasource again and repliacte datasouce of source system, repeat laoding data ,the result is same.

Regards

Alpha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Alpha,

Try once with the Datasource checker RSA3. Try to Test by creating an infopackage with one or two Business Partners or fopr one month (store in PSA and then Target Entity). If any problem you can delete the Infopackage.

This should not be any problem., Even if the source or Target system is Productive.

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpha ,

Are you loading delta's from the data mart or full uploads . If you are using the delta's can you check which request in the data mart cube is not going to the final cube . Is there any error with any requests in the data mart cube .

Regards,

Prakash B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Prakash B

The data update mothed is full upload, and the requests in the datamart cube are OK.

Best regards

Alpha