SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter Read Results data in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know how we can get the Meter Read upload data iin a daily basis? we are trying to reconcile batch report data for meter read upload. I understand EABLG and EABL tables will store this information. Is there anyother way to verify how many meter read results were processed , how many were backlogged, and how many were Implausible? can we look at this information by executing any T-code directly in r3/Isu system? I dont have ISU background and i hope someone can give me some hints here. Is there a way that we can enter the data and bring these data in a daily basis? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you upload your results (IDOCs or custom program)?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you upload your results (IDOCs or custom program)?

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I believe its Idocs.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

ELDM should give you the list of error IDOCs that failed to upload the results. But I am afraid that there report/transaction that gives you the net result for the day.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have never used ELDM Tcode in PRD. I just want to make sure that it will not process anything since I am just planning see the status of Impalusibles. i Know it asks me to put the date parameters, is this date the same date as when the MR results upload was performed? for example if i want to see the results for yesterday, how many MR results were uploaded and how many failed/implausibles etc then i need to put yesterday's date right? please clarify.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have another question and hope someone can help me by giving some advice/suggestion.

Here is the scenario:

we run Batch jobs in following sequence:

1.Z_MR_JOB (for MR results upload)

2. Z_Billing (Billing job)

3. Z_Invoicing (Invocing)

4. Z_Printing (Bill print)

Here is what we trying to achieve in a daily report?

a) We are trying to find out in a daily basis that how many were Implausible/Billable in Step1?

b). How many were outsorted/BOB/reversed in Step2?

c). How many were Outsorted/ reversed in Step 3?

d). How many were Outsorted/revesed/implasible in Step 4?

How can we achieve this without going to the Table Level or executing any tocodes? since some of the T-codes or accessing Tables takes too long to execute and we dont want to do that.

Is it advicable to develope custom report/program to get this data and run them as a Batch job every day after all those 4 Jobs mentioned above?

Please provide me the best way on how to approach this.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Please open new post when you have new questions, that way some one will notice that you have new questions. Since you used an closed post, probably no one thought you have some questions.

With regard to your question, you will have go with a custom report. Yes it will be a lot of querying the database and you will have performance problems, so you will have to run it in batch after all these jobs are finished.

Typically if you are using BPEMs, most of the things you mentioned below, can be configured to create a BPEM case for someone to process. Since each BPEM case will have a category to which it is associated to, you can simply go to the BPEM cases and get the totals that you are looking for from there.

0 Kudos

Hi srinivas ,

thank you for your reply and sorry for posting my new questions in my old thread.

Anyways, I appreciate you input and advice. I dont have much Technical knowledge about the ISU- BIlling process flow So i will may be need to have the technical guys to develope this type of report? Is it possible to develope just one custom report to get all the informatiion like Implausible,Billable, outsorted, released etc? or separate report is needed for each?

I want to be able to have report that should give me some idea in daily basis about:

Expected MR results, Actual MR Results(Implausible, Billable), Expected Invoice, Actual Invoice(outsorted, OOB), Expected Invoice Print, actual bill print (outsorted, stuck)etc...

Again, due to the peformance reason, batch can be run at night time after all other jobs to get this data.

I hope someone could give me some more suggestions as to how this requirement is fullfilled.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Yes it is a development task and yes you can get all that data in one report. A developer should be able to work with you and get your requirements and design it. You should show your developer where an outsorted document or an implausible read can be found. The tables we are looking at are EABL, ERDK, ERCH etc.

Are you not using BPEM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to get a list of implausible reads by Meter read date then there is standard report 'RELCORRLIST' that you can use. But I dont think there is any standard report/transaction for getting a report to read the implausibles uploaded on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Sai