cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBWQ queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I been tasked to check LBWQ queues on the client Source System. Please inform me on what an LBWQ queue is? and how do you check them?

Thank you and kind regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

LBWQ is the extraction queue and RSA7 is delta queue. Data is sent to delta queue from extraction queue through collective job scheduled in transaction LBWE.

when we want to extract the data using LO Cockpit, the data will be come to the extraction queue first and from there it will processed to the delta queue. SO lbwq works as a outbound queue.

If the update mode is Unserialised V3 then as soon as the document is posted it comes update table which you can see in Tr. Code SM13. After the jonb is scheduled the records come to RSA7 i.e delta queue from which BW pulls the data

-Shreya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thank you for all your answers.

I am trying to assign points but the radio buttons have dissappeared. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I have tried logging out and back in numerous times but get the same result.

Is there a remedy to this problem?

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Keith,

use tcode LBWQ itself to check.

take a look threads

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Probably you are using "Queued Delta" in your delta process.

LBWQ is the "Extract Queue". When you do delta extraction by "Queued Delta" the data is first collected in Extract Queue and then to the Delta Queue.

So, you have been asked to check the contents in the EXtract Queue.

If you want to check in the Delta Queue, you need to check in the TCode RSA7.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Raj