cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record update issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having an issue when trying to update the freight of an oreder onto a condition record. The freight gets multiplied by the number of units or line items. We want the freight to be on the whole order and not get multiplied. can anyone tell me what is the setting i need to change on the condition record ?? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06 select this freight condition type and execute and check what is maintained for the field "Calculation Type". It should have been Fixed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I think you woukl have made the condition type as item condition.Change this as header condition in V/06.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nithin,

can you be a bit more specific . i currently have the "CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE TO HEADER CONDITION " only .. is there anything else i can do ? thanks for your help.

sandeep.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to "V/06" AND SEE If the Group condition is ticked , If it is ticked ,then remove that indicator and also tick the check box Header in the changes which can be made tab. Make sure that there is no access seq maintained for the header condition.

Regards

Ram Pedarla