cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating transport request for transfer rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we are creating the transport request it is giving the Warning 1."source system are not transported.

Error 2." you can't use request BQAK900164

Error 3."object ISTS Zevkkn_bb could not be saved

to order BQAK900164.

This is very urgent.

Please reply soon.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards

Pankaj Angra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaz,

I think the request "BQAK900164" is not a Work Bench Request, it may be a customizing request. Plz Check.

Try to collect the objects from transfer rules itself.

From Menu -->> Extras -->> Object Directory Entry -->> InfoSource or Transfer Rules.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

Thanks a lot. It is working fine now.

Regards

Pankaj Angra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you replicate the data source?. That could be the problem or there might be problem you have set up the source system on your BW system

make sure that the source system names are mapped from your R/3 dev to your R/3 QA. This is done on the BW QA (target system) RSA1 => Tools => mapping of source system names. make sure your entries are there for the logical system names of your dev to qa.

Then in the BW dev, when selecting the trasnfer rule make sure to select the appropriate source system. (souce system icon in tool bar)

Do u hav 2 Source sys ?

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya

Thanks a lot.....

we are having the source syatems.

We are doing the development in quality server's.

when we r creating request for data source and info sources it is not giving any problem.

But for transfer rules level it is giving the problem.

The first error is removed by unchecking the source system, pls give some suggestion to remove other two error's.

Can u pls tell me what do u mean by set up the source system on BW system.

Regards

Pankaj Angra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I remember well you should have 2 DS (_AA and AB) if there are 2 Source sys. Go in PSA Tree and see that for ach InfoSource with 2 Source Sys connected (or more) there should be both DataSources. For Ex. for InfoSource 2LIS12_VCITM have _AA for 1 R/3 and _AB for the other connected. So probably you have to check one again you DS availability for one of your Source System: one should have to be replicated transported there..

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shreya reddy

Thanks a lot. It is working fine now.

Regards

Pankaj Angra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj..

nice to hear thats working...

if ur issue has resolved then close the thread.. it is best practice to do

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I think you are collecting source systems aswell. Dont collect source systems.

Hope it Helps

Srini