cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspected results validation before usage descision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

During results recording i had entered the inspected values which are beyond the specifications for the MIC's.

when i am valuating it manually the results are getting accepted which are supposed to be rejected ?

how is this controlled , can some body help me on this .

thanks ,

ksr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This haapen when you have not set the upper & lower limit in the control indiactor

or

Do auto valuation ,like valuation based on number of defect or based on Attributive inspection number of defects or Variable inspection s-Method (one limit)

Also in manual valuation system gives Pop-up whether to accept or reject the char.

I hope this will add some value.

regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith ,

thanks for the reply.

i had checked it but during the results recording if i maintain the Inspection results outside the tolerance its still accepting as the sampling and at valuation its accepting and the results are recorded and physical sample is created in a new plant.

can u hepl me on this

thanks ,

Ksr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when you are selecting Manual system Prompting you to select the valuation,by default it is on accept only -->you have to reject it maually

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujith ,

thanks for the reoly

As the manual system is selected the valuation is hapeening based on the inspection sample but not the results , but i want to control tthe manual valuation using the characteristic results . can u gide me how this need to resolved .

thanks

ksr.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar

please let me know what is the sampling procesure you are using. Sampling Type & valuation mode. This issue came some time back and I dont recollect the solution.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh ,

i am using the fixed sampling schema and the Manual Valuation .

thanks ,

ksr