cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For UD and stock reversal purposes i implemented the SAP NOTE 175842. The BASIS team has applied the NOTE for me. Then for testing i created the inspection lot with inspection type 01 and did RR. Then from the whole lot i did a partial qty to unrestricted. Now i tried to cancel the UD by going to the QA02 transaction. in the first screen it self it gave me the message "The function you selected cannot be carried out" "when i click the Detailed info it says "Usage decision has been made".

1. I did not implement any USER EXITS. Do i have to implement that along with the SAP NOTE to achieve my goal?

2. I have used status profile to not to do UD untill RR is done. does this have an effect on this?

3. why is this not happening? why the stock or UD reversal not taking effect?

your feed back is highly appreciated.

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanuka

SAP note 175842 - is a prgram given by SAP for reversing the UD. This is note cannot be applied just like that, A program has to be written for this using an ABAPer. All the details are provided in the Note.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thank you so much for replying. Let me ask you another one question.

Lets say from a lot of 100 qty (QI Stock) user done a partial UD of 20 qty. Now the 20 qty will be in the Unrestricted. Again if the user wants to get that stock back to Quality, if user use this program stock will be reversed at the same time UD will be canceled. Is my understanding correct?

Or for the above mentioned purpose do i have to use any user exit?

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>Now i tried to cancel the UD by going to the QA02 transaction. in the first screen it self it gave me the message "The function you selected cannot be carried out" "when i click the Detailed info it says "Usage decision has been made".

> Regards,

> DTD

QA02 will not work to do UD.

I guess here you have not done UD of insp lot. Once you do RR then you can do UD @ QA11. You can change UD @ QA12.

What is the insp. lot status???

If you have done the UD & stock posting of lot then mentioned note will help you to reverse the stock posting.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal,

Thanks for the reply. i mistype it as QA02. I did the RR and UD properly. then i tried to go to the QA12 transaction and tried to Functions -> Cancel Lot it gives the message "The function you selected cannot be carried out". when i click the Detailed Info button it says "SPST - Stock posting started" , "SPRQ - Quantity posting required" , "UD - Usage decision has been made". Inspection lot status is "UD ICCO SPST STUP".

does this mean that the BASIS team have not implmented the NOTE properly?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.This note is applicable to storck posting reversal & not UD reversal.

2."SPST - Stock posting started status means you have done partial posting of the whole Qty.

3.Better you create a new t code where you can put the Inspection lot as only input & then reverse the UD(which you have posted fully)

QA12 transaction and tried to Functions -> Cancel Lot

will not work here.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. My requirement is where once the user done a partial or fully UD, user should be able to reverse partial or fully qty. please guide me with the required steps to achieve my requirement.

1. do i have to use another NOTE here?

2. what did u mean by creating a new TCODE?

3. Do i have to go through a development of new transaction from scratch?

please guide me with the required steps.

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

2. what did u mean by creating a new TCODE?

3. Do i have to go through a development of new transaction from scratch?

Create a new Tcode this is much easier.In Tcode itself apply sap Note.

you need not to apply any user exit.

1. do i have to use another NOTE here?

The staus of the lot for the UD reversal as per my knowledge must be SPCO & not SPST.

This is the way

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

1. please explain to me what di you mean by applying the NOTE for the T-CODE it self?

2. SPCO status comes for the lot once the stock is fully posted. is my understanding correct?

3. for the partial qty reversal what do we have to use? whats the solution for that?

Reagrds,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. since the BASIS team has already implemented the NOTE how to proceed to achieve reversal?

2. how to apply this to a new TCODE?

Regards,

DTD