cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time conversion from 0CALDAY to 0FISCPER (fiscal year GL ) failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time conversion from 0CALDAY to 0FISCPER (fiscal year GL ) failed with value 10060512.

data loaded successfully from all clusters to ODS level, after that loaded from ODS to CUBE ,there i got this type of error.

pls help me how to solve?

regards

reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

In case , if the incoming data for field date from the source itself is wrong/invalid , then you can write the piece of code for essential conversions of date in the start routine of the update rules.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear reddy,

It seems you r mapping 0CALDAY ( it is of data type: DATS) to 0FISCPER (data type: NUMC). so due to mismatching of data types, error data will come.

pls check it once.

sachin_kulshrestha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Value of year does not look right 1006 you can address this problem by writing routine in transfer rules and make changes to the value of 0CALDAY to appropriate values.

Usually such problem comes when users enter wrong values in transaction on source system side.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, how to rectify records in psa , i got those wrong records in psa level ,but data was loaded successfully into ods, but from ods to cube only i got that error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachine,

no transfer rules in b/w, bec's only datamart is used to updates the data, so update rule r there.