cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running the diagnositc system setup wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I am running the diagnstics setup wizard,I am getting the following warning for SSO.SMD is the SID for my solution manager system and it is ABAP+JAVA system:

SSO Setup : both Java and Abap stacks are using a ticket certificate with identical DN : 'CN=SMD'

SSO will not work with such add-in configurations. Please refer to Details below for manual actions to be taken, and run this setup step again.

Step SSO Details

Either the Java ticket certificate or the Abap ticket certificate of the managing system (ABAP Host=localhost sys=01 client=200) must be deleted and re-created, using a Subject DN other than 'CN=SMD'

For ABAP stack : please use transaction STRUSTSSO2 to delete the system PSE, and recreate the PSE Own Certificate with a different name (NB : this will destroy any existing SSO Setup on ABAP side)Or, for Java stack : please refer to SAP Note 701205, section 'J2EE', third bullet and note attachments (ReplacingPublicKey.pdf) for doing it on Java stack

Also I am getting an error:

The upgrader doesnt run,it says the SMD upgrader will be run

What does this mean

Please help

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Upgrader tool is for SMD - You can find the link in Workcenter->RCA->Diagnostic setup->Diagnostics system. Basically this tool upgrades the Connection, E2E Bi, Setup data and the Schedulers

SSO, you can face the issue if the SSO tickets are not Properly maintained.Check the SSO configurations

Please proceed with manual steps.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagan

I have run upgrader as u mentioned here

Just needed to confirm

Well I will correct the SSO as u mentioned,Thanks

Also I am getting an error for wily interscopy while I run the setup for managed system

I will post that in a diferent post

Thanks

Rohit