cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get travel cost specified on each invoice when invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are invoicing our customer the customer travel costs. When we report travel costs in PR05 we report on network for each project. When we later create the invoice in transaction code DP95 (customer services) you can see (per network) that, for example, person A has travel costs for x SEK and other costs for x SEK (specified per trip expense) but you can not see for what dates this costs appear. If person A has done several trips for several different dates you can only see a total sum on the invoice, not specified per trip number/date.

I have a few questions regarding that:

1. Is this something that can be solved, so we can see the travel costs specified per date/reason or is it just possible to see a total sum per trip expense?

2. If we can solve the problem, is this going to be solved in TM or in CS? I can´t think of any solution in TM. I guess that this is a question for CS consultants?

Best regards Lisa

Edited by: Lisa E on Sep 9, 2009 3:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My understanding is that currently you have trip account assignment to the network activity.

The possible solution can be on PS master data side, where you can simply create network activities per trip and the dates can be aligned with the trip dates. So, it would mean 1:1 relation between trip and network activity.

This concept change might trigger further changes in your current design towards the interpretation of master data objects in PS. Unfortunately in FI-TV you can not have account assignment to Network activity elements, that could have been another option.

Alternatively check with your SD consultant what characteristics are available in the DIP profile and try to pass respective data from FI-TV during FI postings.

Edited by: Paulo Vitoriano on Sep 9, 2009 4:04 PM

Answers (0)