cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webflow cofiguration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to configure a campaign related WF in webflow.As per functionality workflow get triggered when status changed to 'Content Check' and 'Pending Approval' When we change the status to 'Content Check' , in UWL , work item is present but there is different navigation to approve the work item. i.e. we need to click on Approve button twice ( in first click status change to Confirm and then Approved), the status changed to preliminary, till this all work fine work item get removed from approver and new in personal responsible for next processing.

1)But if I click on reject, as per workflow it ask for comment in SAP gui, this same functionality is need to implement in WebFlow.

Can I add "web activity" in workflow.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikko,

Thanks for reply,

As per requirement , I need to configure webflow which work same as workflow in gui

WF is for campaign, as I described earlier, it works fine if we approve the work item , but if we reject it then it should ask for comment....which is not working in webflow.

So you mean to save it is not possible to get popup imm. after rejection of work item

swanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

ok I see. Could you however verify what 'immediately raised popup' actually means? It could be either

a) called directly by the application before the task gets completed

b) called by the workflow in the next process step

If it turns out to be a, then it's more of a portal issue to be investigated (one idea is to see if sapgui for html is set up correctly and it works with popup windows). But if it's b, then it's not possible to have it pop up immediately - you need to execute the next work item.

Have you checked if there is a following work item which asks for the comments?

Best regards,

Mikko

ps. please remember to award points if the answers are helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

not sure I understood you requirement.. Would you like the UWL to give you a popup window for comments in the same way as executing the work item in Business Workplace? Can you also verify if you have the add comments task implemented as another step?

If you would like to execute the following comment addition task immediately after the rejection, that's unfortunately not possible in UWL because of its limited functionality regarding advance with dialog.

Hope this helps,

Mikko