cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC integration with SAP Business One

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Guru's,

A client has enquired if GRC can be integrated to work with SAP Business One? The client uses business one as a stand alone system, and they do not run a full version of ERP, just Business one.

Can GRC integrate and work directly with SAP Business One? Has anybody does this sort of integration?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Prevo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prevlin:

I'm not quite sure that GRC support Business one Nativelly. Usually it happens easier with ABAP stacks or java with some restrictions, but I think it can be made considering some development with web services Connection among the two plataforms. Did you considered this option?

Best Regards:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prevo,

SAP Business One is Netweaver application. Application like SRM, CRM which sits on ABAP as well as in Java stack also, are part of netweaver.

Access control is web based application which can integrates with applications which sits on ABAP & Java both.

As per your clients requirement you can deploy Access Control.

Regards,

Mohit

Edited by: mohit shrivastava on Sep 9, 2009 6:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

I dont think that Business One is Netweaver application. It is Windows based application with programming language C++ and C# with very few DB supports. There are no RTAs for Business One.

May be I am wrong, in that case please correct me.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabitha

SAP Netweaver Business one has nothing to do with C++ and C#. This is an SAP product which has all business suite components for small and medium business. You should be able to install virsanh RTA components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahad,

The product you are talking about is SAP All-in-One and not SAP Business One.SAP Business One was not netweaver based application Till version 2005 B, but I am not sure about latest version.

Regards,

Sabita