cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Master related query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In my backend system(R/3 system) when i create a material, I am able to create diffent price for which i can procure for different plants. Therefore when i raise a purchase order for different plant, I can get the difffernt valuation that i had stored in the material master. Or alternately, if i maintain prices in info record for a vendor , purchase org and plant , this price will be suggested in my purchase order.

When i pull the materil details from backend to the SRM system, the price details for the different plant are not getting replicated.

Only one price exists in the "Condition" tab of the product workbench (commpr01) and only this price wis getting filled while i raise a shopping cart.

If i want diffent price to be filled in shopping cart according to plant specified in the shopping cart, what should i do ?

Is this possible in SRM ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perumal,

Kindly let me know which Technical Scenario are you working with. It will be helpful to answer this because, In classic system, as per standard functionality, the SRM system will consider either Info record or Contract of R/3 as source of supply.

If you are working on Extended classic, BBP_SOS_BADI will be helpful. For further information take a look at these links:

Hope the reply is helpful.

Regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a classical implementation only . However I am connecting to a IS- retail system in the backend.

I wonder if that is why i am not able to see info record or contract details while raising a shopping cart.

Answers (0)