cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to implement a file to file scenario with FTP. But the input file is not getting picked..i.e.no processing occurs at all .

Please help .

Thanx ,

Srestha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srestha

Just try to check in sxi_cache that you have your entry for the file adapter there,if it is not there than try to reactivate your file adpater.

Regards

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have done all the reqd configuration but still the problem persists .

Please help .

Thanx ,

Srestha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srestha,

Please make sure that the following details provided are correct:

- make sure that FTP server is installed in the host system or the system from which you are picking the file.

- Provide the correct ip address.

- Check the username and password provided for authentication.

- You need to place the file in the root folder that you mention while configuring the FTP server.

- The source folder name will be, ‘/rootfoldername’ (don’t forget the slash and also the folder name should be the root folder name that u have mentioned while configuring the FTP server).

Regards,

abhy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srestha,

The fact that the FIle is not being picked implies that the file adapter is not configured properly.

Just take a look at this link and cross check itwith the paramters entered. Also, set the mode to DELETE so that you can see when the file is picked.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you see anything in the adater monitor?

http://server:port/mdt/amtServlet

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

The sender and receiver channels do not have any error in the adapter monitor ..and the link given by u is not workin...

Please help .

Thanx ,

Srestha