cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures sent from XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had made a scenario in which i had I had to transfer pictures from one interface to the othe.As i did not want to sent it through attachment I tried File adapter having the file transfer mode as Binary .I did not create a mapping (Just tried to Dump the file ).

Can U please suggest where I might ve been mistaken .

Thanks ,

Neha .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>Can U please suggest where I might ve been mistaken .

1. we don't know your configuration (except you did not use a mapping)

2. did you receive the file with content conversion ?

(in one tag)? or how else?

3. if you files are not using any mapping at all

(so you just want to move files)

consider creating a java proxy that just copies the file

(or all files at once)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I wish to try this scenrio without using mail adapter.

I dont want to send .jpg as attachment.

Even if i use A file adapter at the sender end then the .jpg is sent as an additinal file But the reciver file adapter has got no mechanism that it can handle that additinal file.thus file adapter cant handle it .Is there any alternative way to handle the .jpg file .If proxy is the suggested answer please through some more light on the same .

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for a late reply ..

In the IR I constructed source and target data type ,message type ,the inbound and the outbound Interface .(no message mapping or interface mapping done )

In the Dir I used File adapter on both sender and receiver sides with message protocol File ,File mode binary ,File name -Neha.jpg(112 Kb).

To my assumption if its a simple dump be it .jpg or .txt it should run .But its not ....Please suggest .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Could you please explain as to what you implemented in detail?

cheers,

Prashanth