cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript : Invoce for payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please tell me the Program Name and SAPScript form name for following condition for RUSSIA -

<b>Invoce for payment</b> <b>:</b> Customer service receives the order from the customer and place the order.

Thanks & Regards

Kishor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These are the script name and Program Name for Invoce for payment

Program: RVADIN01

Form: RVINVOICE01

Regards,

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about VAT invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone knows the replacement program of 2. VAT Invoice ( J_3RVPF1, J_3RVINVOICE ) in ECC 2005?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To find out, you can use transaction NACE, in the list of applications, choose the application 'V3'(then click on output types in the menu (application toolbar).

Choose the appropriate output type 'RD00' and then double click on processiing routines (in left hand side menu).

Now you should see the program name with the script name.

Program: RVADIN01

Form: RVINVOICE01

I may not be correct but now you know how to find out. So, try choosing the right application and appropriate output type.

Regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ashish ,

There are 3 standard Invoice Output's for RUSSIA as per the Government rule of RUSSIA, out of which 2 i have already found

1.Goods Invoce ( PRG : J_3RFADN , Form : J_3RFDELNOTE)

AND

2. VAT Invoice ( J_3RVPF1, J_3RVINVOICE )

and i'm not getting the 3rd one -

3. Invoce for payment : Customer service receives the order from the customer and place the order

PLEASE TELL ME THE 3rd one .

RGDS

Kishor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ashish ,

There are 3 standard Invoice Output's for RUSSIA as per the Government rule of RUSSIA, out of which 2 i have already found

1.Goods Invoce ( PRG : J_3RFADN , Form : J_3RFDELNOTE)

AND

2. VAT Invoice ( J_3RVPF1, J_3RVINVOICE )

and i'm not getting the 3rd one -

3. Invoce for payment : Customer service receives the order from the customer and place the order

PLEASE TELL ME THE 3rd one .

RGDS

Kishor