cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/CIF151 - No active integration model....

brian_jespersen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im working in a test environment trying out the SNP functionality.

I have created a integration model for transaction data in out ECC system, and have activated it. It works fine.

I have created a production order in ECC and can now see the order in our SCM system.

I try to change the quantity of the order in the SCM system and hope to see this change in the ECC system, but no......

Looking at tcode /SAPAPO/CC in found the error "Inbound QAS310: No IModel active for cat. Production Orders, filter objec"

QAS310 is the logical system name of our ECC system, and I know the integration model is active, otherwise it should not be possible to CIF from ECC to SCM or.......

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brian_jespersen
Explorer
0 Kudos

btw

I can see the entries in /SAPAPO/CC under outbound APQ700. I have no entries in the ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Well, you have a potpourri of names there.

Your names are not meaningful to me, so I am assuming that

APQ700 is the logical name for your SCM system

QAS310 is the logical name for your ERP system

APQCLNT700 is ????

Can you first get the logical names down to two before we go any farther?

Decide what you want for a logical name for your SCM system, and make the appropriate changes according to the connectivity best practices doc.

Rgds,

DB49

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

brian_jespersen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

thanx very much - i mixed up the logical names

Have a nice day and thanx again

brian_jespersen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

thanks for your effort but still no luck. I followed your instructions and still have the same issue.

I have a doubt regarding ECC tcode CFC1 and SCM tcode /SAPAPO/C2. How to setup this Q-type?

ECC system has logical name QAS310 on the SCM system

SCM system has logical name APQCLNT700 on the ECC system

Hi Senthil,

I have already tried all that, but thanks anyway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

1) Use CFM5 transaction in ECC and check active model exists

for plant, materials, PPM/PDS, work center/resource etc.,

2) Check active integration model exists for planned orders/

production orders etc.,

3) Try creating a manual orders in RRP3 transaction and

check order is getting populated

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

brian_jespersen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dogboy49,

thanks for your reply.

I have followed your mentionen Best Practice step by step. Not only the connectivity, but also

S35 - scenario installation guide

B05 - Replication

B06 - SNP config guide

I have configured SCM to do this In SCM> Implementation Guide> Integration with SAP Components> Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)> Basic Settings for Data Transfer> Publication> Maintain Distribution Definition. I am pointing to the same destination from which the production order originated.

but I still get the error

any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

The error is a CIF error, no need to suspect anything in SNP yet. The queue error could have been from an earlier transfer attempt. Starting up a new system, you must be very methodical. After each step you perform, you should check for queue errors.

The below assumes you are not using change pointers.

1. In ERP, deactivate the current production order CIF Integration model (IM).

2. Delete all queue errors, inbound and outbound, in both systems. Easiest to do this in /SAPAPO/CCM. Leave this screen open, you should refer to this screen AFTER EVERY ACTIVITY to look for queue errors, until you have a working interface.

3. Delete the order in SCM. You may have to use /SAPAPO/CCR to do this. Alternatively, you may just want to start with a new order in ERP, since you are in a test environment.

4. Run CCR against the part. Look for any anomalies, correct. Hopefully, the errors will be 'no integration model..."

5. Run /SAPAPO/OM17. Probably don't need to do this, but it is helpful to eliminate any confusion factors.

6. Regenerate the IM in ERP.

7. Reactivate the IM in ERP. Check CCM

8. If you deleted the order in SCM, it should now have re-appeared. If you didn't delete, then create a new order in ERP, and check for presence in SCM. Check CCM

9. Make your change in SCM. Check CCM

Revert back if you still have a problem.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

Core interface works both ways (from ERP>SCM, from SCM>ERP) only if you tell it to.

I will assume that you have fully configured SCM so that it 'knows' that your QAS310 is a valid destination. For details, see Best Practices B02

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/B02_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc.

You also have to publish the scm data back to ERP. Have you configured SCM to do this? In SCM> Implementation Guide> Integration with SAP Components> Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)> Basic Settings for Data Transfer> Publication> Maintain Distribution Definition. Make sure that you are pointing to the same destination from which the production order originated.

Other items of interest can be found in best practices B05

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/B05_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

In general, if you are a novice in this area, you have to be very meticulous in setting up your original connections between the two systems, do not omit any of the steps contained in Best Practices.

Rgds,

DB49