cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in Purchase Order form.

I have designed an adobe form for Purchase Order. Its working fine. Now the new requirement is... in EKKO table there is a field which decides whether the Purchase Order is released or not (EKKO-FRGKE). If this field is with the status 'R', then the Purchase Order is released.

So my problem is, who ever prints the PO, if the EKKO-FRGKE NE 'R', then 'DRAFT' text needs to be appear across the form. If the filed EKKO-FRGKE = 'R' then 'DRAFT' text need not to appear. Any inputs on this.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved this issue by putting a simple if else condition on a folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chintan,

Thanks for your response. But the code is not working. I wrote the code as mentioned below and put the language as 'Java Script' Run at 'Client'.

data.#pageSet[0].Page1.#subform[0]::initialize - (JavaScript, client)

if (it_ekko-frgke == "R")

{

form1.pageSet.Page1.Text5.presence = "hidden";

}

else

{

form1.pageSet.Page1.Text5.presence = "visible";

}

text 5 is the 'Draft', which i need to control based on FRGKE field.

in the above code what would be 'form1.pageSet'?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishore,

Carry out the following steps :-

1. Populate the value from SAP in the required field EKKO-FRGKE from your SAP program.

2. Right Click on Page1 in the Hierarchy palette and click Insert Subform.

3. Now since there is no direct mechanism of displaying Watemarks in Adobe Forms like MS Word. Hence have a look at this [thread|; for possible workaround. Add the text object from Standard Library at suitable position to your master page so that it appears on all pages of your PO form.

4.Assuming you keep the name of the Text object as Text1, write the following JavaScript in initialize event of the subform added in step2.

if(EKKO-FRGKE == "R")       // This means PO has been release and we don't want to display *Draft* text. 
{
	form1.pageSet.Page1.Text1.presence = "hidden";   
}
else
{
	form1.pageSet.Page1.Text1.presence = "visible";   
}

Chintan